Sunday, August 29, 2010

Food and Wine Festival!

First off, the food and wine festival we went to today was great. It was my first "festival" here in the Hungary and it's apparently a frequent thing. When we walked in there was a Hungarian puppet theater going on. Since we understood absolutely zero, other than a jester with a frying pan, we decided to move on and try some of the food and wine from the different vendors. I tell you what, Hungarians know how to cook some really good food. Not the healthiest food, but really good food nonetheless.

Regardless, I just wanted to let you guys know that the videos on these things have been a bit of poor quality (ie - uploaded from my iPhone). I do plan on sitting down and putting something together soon that actually has editing involved.

Thank you for your continued prayers. I'm heading into my first week of teaching. This seems to me where the rubber hits the road.

Love y'all,
Will

No comments:

Post a Comment